Dear All,

Many thanks to those of you who are attending the meetings with the German candidates.  I’m writing now to schedule meetings with the second set of candidates, for the position in Digital Ancient Mediterranean history.  These meetings will provide you with a chance to ask them questions, get to know them a little, and then provide feedback to the search committee.  (I'd also encourage you to attend the job talks, details of which were sent out last week.)

It is important that a good number of students meet with the candidates, so please make an effort to do so.  It doesn't matter if the subject matter overlaps with your research interests, and you don't need to come to all sessions - your feedback is still important, and your participation very much valued.

All meetings will be held in the dept conference room; here are the meeting times:

Nowlin, Tue Feb 5, from 1:45-2:30
Arcenas, Tue Feb 12, from 1:30-2:30
Susmann, Thu Feb 14, from 1:30 to 2:30.

Please reply to this email letting me know what sessions you can attend.  Many thanks in advance for your willingness to help out with this!

All best,
Sam