Hi Adrián,

The problem is that NSGA2 expects to be working with Fitness objects that are specifically of type NSGA2Fitness (which is itself a subclass of MultiObjectiveFitness).

If you have your CustomFitness class inherent from NSGA2Fitness instead of MultiObjectiveFitness, you should be good to go.

Thanks,
Siggy