Hi,

Have a look at the example applications in ec/app/coevolve1 and coevolve2.  The Java files are in src/main/java and the parameter files are in src/main/resources.

In theory, that along with section 7.1 of the manual will tell you all you need to know.  If anything is unclear, of course, feel free to ask again on this list!

Thanks,
Siggy