I meant that the param* files are copied I to the source directory.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018, 6:12 PM Eric 'Siggy' Scott <[log in to unmask] wrote:
Hi Bazlur,

The contents of the 'target' directory are automatically created whenever you run 'mvn package' or a similar command.  It contains all the results of building ECJ, and all the files that are necessary to deploy an application should you wish to do so.

The class files are copied from the source tree into the target directory, which is why you see two copies.

The target directory is also *deleted* whenever someone runs 'mvn clean' or a similar command.  So you don't want to put your custom param files inside the target directory, or else they may never be seen again!

Thanks,
Siggy