Hello Siggy,

thanks for your help. I did not explain correctly.

I am trying to use another comparison operator based on goals an priorities  instead of the Pareto dominance criteria. I am planing to use this new comparison operator only with the tournament selection operator.  I saw that the paretoDominates function is implemented in the MultiObjectiveFitness class.  Because of this I extended the MultiObjectiveFitness class, but apparently I was wrong.  Could you tell me which is the right way to substitute the Pareto dominance for my custom operator into the tournament selection?

Thanks in advance,

Adrián.