Hi Bazlur,

You should still execute the ec.Evolve class.  The same main class is used
for all of ECJ's algorithms.

The parameter file that you provide as a "-file" argument will tell
ec.Evolve to use the coevolution facilities.

Thanks,
Siggy

--

Doctoral Candidate, George Mason University
http://mason.gmu.edu/~escott8/