Dear Faculty and Students,

I am writing to inform you that I will be stepping down as Graduate Program Director at the end of this semester.  I have been appointed as Associate Director of the School of Systems Biology and will need to focus my efforts on this new endeavor. Dr. Alessandra Luchini has graciously agreed to take over the role of Graduate Program Director starting in the Spring 2019 semester.  I will work closely with Dr. Luchini to ensure a smooth transition.

I have greatly enjoyed my time as Graduate Program Director, especially my interactions with students. While your first point of contact moving forward should be Dr. Luchini, I am still willing to provide feedback and advice as needed.

Best,
Dr. Kehn-Hall

Kylene Kehn-Hall, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Graduate Program Director
School of Systems Biology
National Center for Biodefense and Infectious Diseases
George Mason University

Biomedical Research Laboratory
10650 Pyramid Place, MS 1J5
Manassas, VA 20110