The American Society for Public Administration's (ASPA) mission is to advance the art, science, teaching and practice of public and nonprofit administration. One key element of that mission is to connect young scholars—right away—with the resources, tools
and training that will help them grow into ethical, accountable, professional scholars and practitioners in our discipline.
Current students receive the following for their annual fee of just $50:
• The opportunity to make connections with other ASPA students
• A Student and New Professionals Section that helps them connect with other people new to public administration
• Local Chapters with which they can engage to meet others in the field
• Access to Public Administration Review—the premier professional public administration journal in the field—and PA TIMES magazine, the premier media source for practitioner-based learning
• Premium webinar and e-learning programs to provide at-your-fingertips education
• Ready access to news, headlines and current trends that impact the discipline
• Presentation opportunities at the Annual Conference next spring—and select fellow and scholarship programs
ASPA offers a 20% discount for students joining as a cohort of 10 or more people at the same time—that drops the cost of membership to only $40 per person per year. If you are
interested in joining, please reply to this email to let us know. If there’s enough interest, we will coordinate with ASPA so you can receive a group membership package for the reduced rate. Otherwise, you can apply directly online at
For additional information please access a
flier about student membership in ASPA, as well as the membership application, here.