FYI

From: Brent Raines <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:48 AM
To: GMU-CEIE Department <[log in to unmask]>; Kristin Amaya <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Audrey King <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Bay Country Contractors - Jr. Project Engineer

Good morning Kristin,

With new graduates coming up I wanted to reach back out and see if you can repost our job opening that we still have.

Bay Country Contractors is currently looking for a Jr. Project Engineer with a degree in Civil Engineering. Bay Country is a Heavy Excavating and Sitework Contractor located in the Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland areas. We are looking for someone to assist our Sr. Project Manager with  the day to day project management functions for the company. We want someone that is motivated, proficient in excel, capable of reading plans, and eager to learn. This position allows for great growth potential. It would entail 85% of your time in an office setting and 15% out on the jobsites.  Please send resume to [log in to unmask].

Thanks.

Brent Raines

Project Administrator

   cid:image001.jpg@01D1164A.923D58E0