Robot club members that want to work on Baxter (the big red robot).  Please have Ubuntu 16.04 installed (preferably natively but a VM is "ok" too) for tomorrow's meeting.  We will go over how to use the robot and you will be tasked with making the arms move.

For those who want to do mechanical stuff, we need hands for the baxter to hold a bottle and a glass.  It also needs to have a sensor on it.  We will use Autodesk Fusion 360 to design the hand.  If you want to do this please have that software downloaded and installed (Mac or Windows).  It is free if you sign up with your GMU email: https://www.autodesk.com/education/home

Enjoy and see you Friday,
-dl

--
Daniel M. Lofaro Ph.D
Assistant Professor, George Mason University