Good Afternoon!

I’m writing to request the setup of a new listserv.  I believe I have all the parameters covered below – please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or need more information!

1.  Proposed Name of the List(s):

HIST PHD ALUMNI-L

2. Short Description

For distribution of current program and event information to PhD History alumni.

3. Primary Owners:

[log in to unmask], Emily Gibson

[log in to unmask], Brian Platt

4. Who can subscribe to the list?

By Owner(s)

5.  Who can post messages to the list?

Owner(s)

6. Would you like the listnames visible on the Online List Archives web page?

Yes

7. Who can view the online archives?

Private

8. Who can view the list of subscribers?

Owner(s)

9. To whom should replies go?

Sender

Thanks so much,

Emily

https://www2.gmu.edu/sites/all/modules/features/feature_core_theme/templates/resources/images/mason-logo-green.png

Emily Gibson | Graduate Coordinator

History and Art History | College of Humanities and Social Sciences
4400 University Drive, MS 3G1 | Robinson Hall B, Room B354  | Fairfax, VA 22030
phone: 703.993.1248 | fax: 703.993.1251 | email: [log in to unmask]
| web: http://historyarthistory.gmu.edu/

office hours: 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday