Good Morning!

With today being the last day to add fall classes, I wanted to be sure and send a friendly reminder out to please let me know if you need to register for any of the following courses for fall as these enrollments are handled differently than the norm and I need to be made aware of your intent so I can get the sections opened for you:

Courses set up as Individualized Sections:
Practicum in Digital History – Individualized Section
(HIST 795)
Directed Readings – Individualized Section
(HIST 796)
Major Field Readings – Individualized Section
(HIST 803)
Minor Field Readings – Individualized Section
(HIST 804)
In addition to the course number, please provide the number of credits you need, as well as your instructor’s name and Mason email address.  I will complete and submit the enrollment paperwork to the Registrar for you.

NOTE:  If you’ve already alerted me to your plans, please be sure to check your student schedule in PatriotWeb to make sure your Individualized Course Section form has been processed (quite a few have been sent over already, but not all have been processed yet as of this morning).  If you don’t see your course listed, please let me know and I’ll be sure to follow-up.

Doctoral Dissertation Proposal (HIST 998)
If you haven’t already done so, please provide your dissertation advisor’s name to Emily at [log in to unmask] and she will provide you with the Course Reference Number (CRN) you’ll need to enroll yourself into HIST 998 via PatriotWeb.

**If you’re enrolling into Doctoral Dissertation Research (HIST 999) for fall, you’ll need to email [log in to unmask] directly to request approval and the CRN.  Be sure and provide your name, G number, instructor of record, and number of credits you intend to enroll into.**

https://www2.gmu.edu/sites/all/modules/features/feature_core_theme/templates/resources/images/mason-logo-green.png

Emily Gibson | Graduate Coordinator

History and Art History | College of Humanities and Social Sciences
4400 University Drive, MS 3G1 | Robinson Hall B, Room B354  | Fairfax, VA 22030
phone: 703.993.1248 | fax: 703.993.1251 | email: [log in to unmask]
| web: http://historyarthistory.gmu.edu/

office hours: 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday