Hi Everyone,

Just sending a follow-up correction to my prior email and I’m sorry to add to everyone’s crowded mailboxes.

The AY runs from 8/25/18 – 5/24/19.

The amount I referred to for the minimum AY Phd stipend was for pre-candidacy students, 21,000 or 21,500.

If your student has advanced to candidacy the stipend amount should be $22,500 per Stephen Nash’s email

of last year.   These are the minimum but if your grant is budgeted and allows for a higher

stipend, that is up to you.

Sorry for any confusion and if anyone wants to change what has been previously relayed to us, please let me,

David, Joyce or Jackie know.

Thank you,

Terri

Terri Mancini, MPA

Director, Sponsored Research Administration

Volgenau School of Engineering

George Mason University

4400 University Boulevard, MS 4A3

Fairfax, VA  22030