Analytics Consultant for Pharmacy Operational Analytics:  Seeking mid-to-senior level experience with strong combination of statistical/predictive modeling and briefing and writing skills.  Job is located in Rosslyn, VA and salary range is expected to fall within the $85 - $120K range, depending on candidate experience.  Must be able to obtain Secret clearance.

Candidates may apply at this link:  https://jdsat.workable.com/jobs/766491 or resumes can be submitted to [log in to unmask].

jdsat.workable.com
Job opening: Analytics Consultant for Pharmacy Operational Analytics at JDSAT. Apply at Workable.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modeling and Simulation Analyst:  Seeking experienced modeling & simulation engineer who can custom develop agent-based and discrete event simulation and, ideally, integrate with optimization.  Position is part remote, part on-site and will support both USAA and US Navy and Marine Corps simulation projects.  Salary range expected to fall within the $100 - $130K range, depending on experience.  Candidate must be strong communicator and able to work independently (especially for remote work) and must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.

Candidates may apply at this link:  https://jdsat.workable.com/jobs/759441 or resumes can be submitted to [log in to unmask].

jdsat.workable.com
Job opening: Modeling and Simulation Analyst at JDSAT. Apply at Workable.

If anyone has questions about the opportunities, they can reach out to me directly or to the company's point of contact,   Andy Garrick, Co-Founder | JDSAT, Inc, Cell:   760.277.5682, Email: [log in to unmask]

I look forward to staying in touch now that I've successfully completed the Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics.  Thank you for all of your support!

Regards,

Shaun

Shaun Doheney
(703) 405-0737 (cell)