Amazon Web Services ("AWS") Security is looking for a motivated, digital forensics examiner who possesses a comprehensive understanding of computers and networks. The successful candidate will have a firm grasp of cloud computing and computer forensics and a desire to leverage and build cloud capabilities that further digital forensic technique. The candidate must also demonstrate strong investigative skills and the ability to gather and analyze digital information from a variety of digital devices and associated media.
The candidate should demonstrate interest in digital forensics to include an interest in reviewing and inventing the latest techniques in the cloud computing environment. AWS will afford the successful candidate the ability to do ground-breaking work in the field of cloud digital forensics.
· BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Digital Forensics or a related field, or 5+ years’ equivalent technology experience
· 3 years’ experience with focus in areas such as systems, network, and/or application security
· 2 years experience with web protocols and Linux/Unix tools and architecture
· 2 years experience building automated tools in C, C++, Java, Golang, Python, Perl, and/or Ruby
· MS in Computer Science or related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Five or more years of experience in computer forensic analysis with an emphasis on media exploitation
· Experience working with a wide range of computer hardware and software
· Experience working with computer forensics software and hardware
· Experience working with systems infrastructure including hardware configuration, operating system, and networks
· Experience in digital media exploitation
· Well-rounded background in host, network and application security
· A firm working knowledge of various operating and network systems, encryption programs and data retrieval procedures and the ability to provide IT support.
· Practical experience with some specific aspect(s) of computer security: network security, system or application security, security protocols, cryptography
· Self-drive to keep moving things forward even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge (resilient to hazards of “analysis paralysis”)
· Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
AWS Security - Enterprise Protection
[log in to unmask]" style="width: 0.8958in; height: 0.6041in; user-select: none;" tabindex="0" data-outlook-trace="F:1|T:1" src="/cgi-bin/wa?A3=ind1808&L=MS-DAEN-L&E=base64&P=22970&B=--_004_BN6PR05MB3571FA5698BF441543BFEF30B23A0BN6PR05MB3571namp_&T=image%2Fpng;%20name=%22image001.png%22&N=image001.png">