Dear Students,

I hope you are enjoying (or surviving) the first week of the new semester!

A reminder that the last day to add registrations to your fall schedule is Tuesday Sept. 4.  All directed study forms must be sent to me no later than Friday August 31 if you plan to register for a Directed Study / Research this fall term.

Which brings me to the second reminder: Monday Sept. 3 is a holiday, and university offices will be closed.  Monday classes/lab sections do not meet that day.

Please check your fall schedule using Patriot Web under the “Student Records” link to be sure your coursework appears correctly.  You do have until Sept. 10 to drop classes without tuition penalty.  View the new add/drop policy on https://registrar.gmu.edu/drop-withdrawal-deadlines-faqs/

Thank you,

Diane St. Germain

email signature