Title: TSA Test & Evaluation Operations Research Analyst

Engility is seeking a Test and Evaluation Operations Research Analyst to support the TSA customer. Come join our team of professionals that provide TSA with information to support the procurement/rollout of new screening technologies and procedures to keep our transportation system safe. The position is located in Arlington, VA.

Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Proven ability to prioritize and execute workload to meet requirements and deadlines.
• Creating test plans and data collection strategies.
• Managing large datasets in relational databases (MS-Access and SQL Server).
• Conducting statistical analyses.
• Writing reports that explain data results and their associated impacts.

Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s Degree in operations research, statistics, math, or a Master’s Degree.
• 2-4 years of related experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be able to obtain a DHS suitability clearance.

Desired Qualifications:

• Master’s Degree preferred.
• TSA Experience preferred.
• Experience in any of the following programming languages: Python, R, MATLAB, Java, C++, etc.

If interested please contact:

Amon Tarakemeh