> On May 12, 2018, at 3:36 PM, Stewart Aitken <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi Sean,
>
> Downloaded all of the updated files and added them to my MASON project in eclipse,
> carried out a clean and rebuild and it made no difference.
>
> Here are some outputs from the von Neumann Neighbourhood:
> Remember, the width and height count from 1 and the outputs count from 0.
> That accounts for the difference seen.

I'm sorry Stewart, but your message was just too cryptic to parse.  To nail down your problem, I need a specific and simple example, in code, of expected results and deviations.  To get you started, I made a little test program which prints out location results from the distance=1 von Neumann neighborhood at various locations in a 7x15 grid and with various modes.  You could modify this to find an example where it's producing the wrong results. [so far it seems correct]