As part of the the NSF MASON CRI grant, we want to convene a meeting of advisors to give us feedback on the changes we've been making to MASON and suggestions for what to do next.

It'll be a fun informal sit-down and there won't be any homework.  Just a hang-out feedback session one of the evenings or maybe for lunch.

I would like to do this during AMAAS or MABS (which are back to back in Stockholm in mid July).  If you are attending either of these, please send me email and I'll include you in the group!

Please send mail directly to me, not to the list.  Thanks!

Sean Luke