Hi everyone. I'm new to ECJ and I am encountering a problem that I was hoping I could get some help on. I have downloaded ECJ and am working on Tutorial 4 from https://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/docs/tutorials/tutorial4/index.html , but when I go to run the file on the command line it says that it either can't find the parameter file or it can't find ec.Evolve. I've talked to some friends and they said I needed to expand my classpath. Does anyone know what they mean by that and, if so, how I can do it? Also, I'm running this on Windows , if that is relevant. Thanks for listening to my concerns.

Sincerely,

Travis Atchison

Tutorial 4: Build a Multivalued Genetic Programming ...<https://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/docs/tutorials/tutorial4/index.html>
cs.gmu.edu
Tutorial 4: Build a Multivalued Genetic Programming Symbolic Regression Problem In the fourth tutorial, we will use Koza-style GP to evolve solutions to a simple multivalued symbolic regression problem.