Good morning, Class of 2018 Tech Leadership Students,

We're just 2 days away from you all presenting. A few things to note:

1.       Please remember to bring your garage access cards with you. Validations will be provided for the day.

2.       Please remember to send me your presentation by 11:59PM tomorrow. I want to have them loaded to the laptops in your respective rooms on Saturday. If you are concerned about formatting, please feel free to bring your laptop with you to ensure that we don't have any technical or formatting issues.

3.       Remember that pictures will be taken at lunch time.

4.       Presentations will be recorded and uploaded to blackboard.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Thank you, have a wonderful day, and we will see you Saturday!

Warmest Regards,

[label]

Ayanna M. Harrison, MPA
Associate Director of Executive Programs
George Mason University
School of Business
3351 Fairfax Drive, MS 6B6
Arlington, VA 22201