Good morning, Class of 2018, Staff, and Faculty!

I just wanted to send a reminder about the Technology Leadership graduation dinner and awards tomorrow with some supplemental information:

1.       Location: Army Navy Country Club in Arlington

a.       1700 Army Navy Dr, Arlington, VA 22202

b.      If you have any issues, please call me at 646-206-7256

2.       Time:

a.       Cocktail Hour: 6PM-7PM

b.      Dinner and Awards: 7PM - 9PM

3.       Dress:

a.       Business attire

4.       Parking:

a.       We have a valet that can park your car for you. Please let them know that you are attending the GMU Graduation Dinner and Awards

b.      OR, you are free to park your car yourself. There is a parking lot to the left, right as you approach the country club.

5.       STUDENTS ONLY: If you did not return your parking access card this past Saturday, please bring with you to return tomorrow.

We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!

Warmest Regards,
[label]

Ayanna M. Harrison, MPA
Associate Director of Executive Programs
George Mason University
School of Business
3351 Fairfax Drive, MS 6B6
Arlington, VA 22201