Hi,

The Tailings, Crushed Leach and Water Resources group at Freeport-McMoRan is looking to hire geotechnical engineers. If you have students and colleagues who may be interested, please have them apply through our website. In case they have questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Ranjiv

-----------------------

Freeport McMoRan Geotechnical Openings: We are hiring! Position descriptions and applications can be submitted by going to: www.fmjobs.com and entering the Job ID: Senior Geotechnical Engineer Climax Leadville, CO Job ID 1801352 Civil Engineer II Crushed Leach Morenci, AZ Job ID 1801806 Civil Engineer II Water Management Morenci, AZ Job ID 1701471 Senior Geotechnical Engineer Phoenix, AZ Job ID 1702104 Senior Engineer Water Management Phoenix, AZ Job ID 1703771 Manager Geotechnical Engineer Phoenix, AZ Job ID 1703460 Senior Civil Engineer Phoenix, AZ Job ID 1703634 Senior Geotechnical Engineer Tailings Sierrita Mine Green Valley, AZ Job ID 1801465 Geotechnical Engineer II Tailings - Sierrita Mine Green Valley, AZ Job ID 1801681

Ranjiv Gupta, Ph.D., P.E.

Senior Geotechnical Engineer

Technical Services Tailings & Water Resources

Office: 602.366.7170

Mobile: 480.291.2383

Email: [log in to unmask]

 333 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85004.

Hi Kristin,

When you get a chance on Monday, can you please distribute this information among both our undergraduate and graduate students in the department?

Thank you very much,

Burak