Hi,

The Tailings, Crushed Leach and Water Resources group at Freeport-McMoRan is looking to hire geotechnical engineers. If you have students and colleagues who may be interested, please have them apply through our website. In case they have questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Ranjiv

-----------------------

Freeport McMoRan Geotechnical Openings: We are hiring! Position descriptions and applications can be submitted by going to: www.fmjobs.com and entering the Job ID: Senior Geotechnical Engineer – Climax – Leadville, CO – Job ID 1801352 Civil Engineer II – Crushed Leach – Morenci, AZ – Job ID 1801806 Civil Engineer II – Water Management – Morenci, AZ – Job ID 1701471 Senior Geotechnical Engineer – Phoenix, AZ – Job ID 1702104 Senior Engineer – Water Management – Phoenix, AZ – Job ID 1703771 Manager Geotechnical Engineer – Phoenix, AZ – Job ID 1703460 Senior Civil Engineer – Phoenix, AZ – Job ID 1703634 Senior Geotechnical Engineer – Tailings – Sierrita Mine – Green Valley, AZ – Job ID 1801465 Geotechnical Engineer II – Tailings - Sierrita Mine – Green Valley, AZ – Job ID 1801681

Ranjiv Gupta, Ph.D., P.E.

Senior Geotechnical Engineer

Technical Services – Tailings & Water Resources

Office: 602.366.7170

Mobile: 480.291.2383

Email: [log in to unmask]

 333 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85004.

Hi Kristin,

When you get a chance on Monday, can you please distribute this information among both our undergraduate and graduate students in the department?

Thank you very much,

Burak