________________________________
From: Claudia Winkler <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 8:24:47 AM
Cc: Timothy Samuel Shah; Tom Farr
Subject: Dissertation Fellowship Opportunity for Circulation

Dear Directors of Graduate Studies and Department Chairs,

The Religious Freedom Research Project at Georgetown University's Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs is happy to announce a summer fellowship for students writing dissertations that explore the sources, development, and impact of religious freedom in history and the present day.

For details on the fellowship and for application instructions, please see the attached guidelines. The application deadline is May 4, 2018.

We would be most grateful to you if you shared this opportunity with doctoral students in your programs. I have also attached a flyer for you to hang up on departmental bulletin boards.

Thank you so much for your help with this, and please let me know if you have any questions about this funding opportunity.

Sincerely,
Claudia

Claudia Winkler
Communications Manager
Office of the Vice President for Global Engagement
Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs
Phone: (202)-687-8507