Good Afternoon, PhD History Students!

Now that fall registration has opened in PatriotWeb, I wanted to touch base about two of your courses.

1.       It doesn’t appear that HIST 810-001 (CRN: 81885) was set up with the enrollment restrictions in place – if you’re planning to enroll in Colloquium for fall (and you haven’t already done so), you can enroll yourself via PatriotWeb at any time.

2.       Enrollment into HIST 696-001 (CRN: 71368) is restricted by program status with first priority going to PhD students.  If you’re planning on enrolling in Clio Wired for fall, please let me know as soon as possible. I want to be sure everyone who wants to take it gets enrolled so I know how many slots I have left to distribute among the many interested MA students.

Thanks so much,

Emily

https://www2.gmu.edu/sites/all/modules/features/feature_core_theme/templates/resources/images/mason-logo-green.png

Emily Gibson | Graduate Coordinator

History and Art History | College of Humanities and Social Sciences
4400 University Drive, MS 3G1 | Robinson Hall B, Room B354  | Fairfax, VA 22030
phone: 703.993.1248 | fax: 703.993.1251 | email: [log in to unmask]
| web: http://historyarthistory.gmu.edu/

office hours: 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday