Fellow CEIE Grad Students,

Just wanted to give you a friendly reminder about the CEIE Mixer and share details of the event.

CEIE Mixer, Wednesday, April 04 2018:

5:00 PM -- 5.30 PM:  Food and Reception (RSVP Required)

5.30 PM -- 6.30 PM:  Student-Faculty TRIVIA

6:30 PM -- 7.00 PM:  Concluding Remarks (Faculties and students)

For the first time, we are hosting a STUDENT-FACULTY TRIVIA in the CEIE Mixer! The students and faculties will compete to win the TRIVIA prize (to be announced soon). Itís the perfect opportunity to build strong connection within the CEIE family members. Light food and refreshments will be served at event as well.

Please RSVP to the following evite invitation so we can headcount for the food and arrangement.

http://evite.me/FtD9f1Rqdd

Best

Rezaie