From: Linda D Chilin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 2:16 PM
To: Linda D Chilin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: Erin S Brandt <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Student Lounge/Patriot Zone Updates

Hello from University Life!

I just wanted to send a quick update on Patriot Zone to all SciTech Admin Staff and Academic Advisors. Please let your faculty, students and staff know that Patriot Zone will now be open Monday-Friday from 9am-9pm. The door is closed, but all are welcome to come in and enjoy the Student Lounge between its hours of operation. Please make sure to not prop the door open.

The door will automatically lock at 9pm so please make sure to let your students know to have all of their belongings with them when they exit. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you!

Linda D. Chilin
Administrative and Program Assistant
University Life- Science and Technology Campus
George Mason University | 10900 University Boulevard, MS 1H6
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Phone: 703-993-9779