From: CHSS Grad Directors <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Shannon N Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 10:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call for Nominations: Graduate Student Dean's Challenge Scholarships

Colleagues:

Attached please find the Call for Nominations for the Dean's Challenge Scholarships for 2018-19. The nominations are due March 19. One key difference this year is that PhD students may be nominated as long as they are registering for courses in the fall, but they do not have to be instructor-led courses as has been the case in the past.  Therefore, students who have advanced to candidacy and are only registered for dissertation credits are now eligible. The MA eligibility requirement of being enrolled in instructor-led courses for fall semester has not changed.

We look forward to your nominations and learning more about your outstanding students.

All best,

Shannon

Shannon N. Davis, Ph.D.
Interim Senior Associate Dean
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Vice President, Southern Sociological Society

George Mason University
4400 University Dr. MSN 3A3
D201E James Buchanan Hall
Fairfax, VA 22030