Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is doing well and are keeping warm this winter. I wanted take this opportunity to let you know that the VSE Spring Faculty Meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 14. As in the past, the Office of the Dean will host a lunch from 11:30am-1:00pm in the Dean’s Conference Room (5117). After the lunch, the meeting will take place from 1:15pm-4:00pm in Research Hall, Room 163.  Dean Ball will open the meeting and give an update on the school. Afterwards, each department will have an opportunity to introduce their new faculty members.

We hope you will be able to attend the VSE Spring Faculty meeting. If you have any questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact me.

All the best,

Ana Lopez

Assistant to the Dean and Office Manager
Nguyen
Engineering Building, Suite 5100
4400 University Drive, MS 4A3
Fairfax, VA 22030