Stewart

Your X and Y coordinates are reversed when you construct mySpace. The
correct code is:
     mySpace = new ObjectGrid2D(20,45);

This is why, when you add to the grid in the X dimension (incrementing x),
it has wrapped around at y == 20.

Russ

On 1/26/18, 7:04 AM, "MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit on behalf of
Stewart Aitken" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of