Dear Ph.D. Students,

This week we will begin our on-campus interviews for the Director of Public Projects at RRCHNM.  Our first candidate is Sheila Brennan, current acting Director.

As a part of the interview process, we are seeking input from doctoral students and have arranged for each candidate to have an informal session with doctoral students.  This week the session with Sheila Brennan will be held from 4-4:45 pm in the History Department Conference Room in Robinson B.

I encourage all Ph.D. students who are available to attend!

Best,
Dr. Smith

Suzanne E. Smith
Professor of History
Internship Director
Department of History and Art History
George Mason University
(703) 993-2147
(703) 993-1251 (fax)

Author of:
To Serve The Living: Funeral Directors and the African American Way of Death
"Dancing in the Street": Motown and the Cultural Politics of Detroit