From: Steven Barnes
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 5:05 PM
To: Sam Lebovic
Subject: Fwd: Military history job opening

Steven A. Barnes
Associate Professor of History
George Mason University

Begin forwarded message:

From: "von Germeten, J Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 25, 2018 at 5:02:05 PM EST
To: "von Germeten, J Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Military history job opening

Good afternoon,

The School of History, Philosophy, and Religion is hiring a historian of US military and diplomatic history. This will be a .25 appointment, teaching one online class per term. I would be very grateful if you could direct applicants to our webpage, https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/hr/ and search posting number P01220UF.

Thank you very much for circulating this information broadly to your PhD students and other networks, and please let me know any questions ([log in to unmask]).

Sincerely,

Nicole von Germeten

Professor of History

Director of the School of History, Philosophy, and Religion

Oregon State University