From: Mills Kelly [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 4:20 PM
To: Emily M Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Potential Opportunity: Exam Proctor (Paid)

Hello:

I am looking for someone to potentially proctor an exam for me on Wednesday, 12/13, from 10:30-1:15 on the Fairfax campus. I say "potentially", because the reason I need a proctor is that I'm on call for jury duty in Prince William County and the County's system is that on call jurors call in the night before at 6:00 pm to find out if they need to serve the next day. So much for advanced notice!

If you are interested, I am paying $75 ($25/hour) for your time. All you would need to do is pick up the exams from my mailbox in the History Department offices, take them to the appropriate room in Aquia Hall, sit with the students while they take the exam, and return the completed exams to my mailbox when they are done.

And, of course, you would need to just be on call until after 6:00 pm Tuesday night...

If you can do this for me, let me know asap.

All the best, and thanks.

Mills

--

Mills Kelly
Professor of History

President-Elect

International Society for

 the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning

http://edwired.org

@EdwiredMills