Dear Tech Students,

I hope this finds you all well. I know that many of you have been pushing for the schedule for the spring. Please see your respective schedules below. Please note that there is a possibility that these schedules may change. In the event that they do, you will be notified immediately. I am still waiting to receive book lists from the faculty. I’m hoping to have those lists to you as soon as the break ends. Thank you so much for your patience. Have a wonderful day!

Technology Management

Spring 2018

Module 3

Module 3

Jan-27

Feb-3

Feb-10

Feb-17

Feb-24

Mar-3

Mar-10

Mar-17

Mar-24

Mar-31

Apr-7

Apr-14

745

TECM 745

Leading and Managing IT Operations - Chuck Gahun

AM

711

711

641

OFF

745

745

711

735

745

745

641

735

711

TECM 711

Evaluating IT Investments - JP Auffret

Lunchtime

735

TECM 735

Capstone Project - Part 3 (1 credit) - Candace Deans

PM

745

745

711

641

641

711

711

641

641

641

TECM 641

Negotiations and Conflict Management - Matt Cronin

Apr-21

Apr-28

May-5

OFF

OFF

Capstone Competition

Cybersecurity

Module 3

Module 3

Jan-27

Feb-3

Feb-10

Feb-17

Feb-24

Mar-3

Mar-10

Mar-17

Mar-24

Mar-31

Apr-7

Apr-14

630

MSEC 630

Security - Governance, Regulation, Compliance - Raymond Curts

AM

611

611

611

OFF

630

747

611

735

630

611

611

735

611

MSIS 611

Leadership and Change Management - Richard Klimoski

Lunchtime

735

MSIS 735

Capstone Project - Part 3 (1 credit) - JP Auffrett

PM

630

630

747

735

630

747

747

747

630

747

747

MSIS 747

Enterprise Information Security Audit

Apr-21

Apr-28

May-5

OFF

OFF

Capstone Competition

label

Ayanna M. Harrison, MPA

Associate Director of Executive Programs

George Mason University

School of Business

3351 Fairfax Drive, MS 6B6

Arlington, VA 22201