Greetings Executive Program Students,

You are nearing the end of the program and you will be graduating in Spring 2018!   Filing your application for graduation is now open.

Here is the link to Apply to Graduate <http://registrar.gmu.edu/students/graduation/process/>    The School of Business will conduct a Degree Evaluation to make sure that all degree requirements are met.

Also, here is some important information regarding the diploma:

Please ensure your name and diploma address are correct.  Also update your current address if you have moved.

Diploma information<http://registrar.gmu.edu/students/graduation/diploma/>  (check the Diploma Name to be sure it's how you want it to appear on the diploma - middle initial etc.)

Updating your Diploma mailing address<http://registrar.gmu.edu/topics/update-my-diploma-mailing-address/>

Graduation timelines<http://registrar.gmu.edu/students/graduation/timelines/>  Deadline to apply online to graduate is Feb 22, 2018.  If you miss that date, you will need to submit a late graduation form.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you, and congrats! We're in the home stretch!

Warmest Regards,

[label]

Ayanna M. Harrison, MPA
Associate Director of Executive Programs
George Mason University
School of Business
3351 Fairfax Drive, MS 6B6
Arlington, VA 22201