Good morning, executive students,

As of 6:50AM, we have not received an alert from George Mason indicating that the university is closed, due to inclement weather. Class is still on!

We realize that you are each coming from different directions, near and far, so there is a possibility that the weather may be different in your area. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. If the weather is treacherous in your area, please contact your professors to alert them to the situation.

Please travel safely. Stay warm! Have a great day in class!

Warmest Regards,
Ayanna Harrison

Get Outlook for Android