Sent on behalf of career services...

To all Cyber Security students,

I wanted to let you know that Kimberly Blue, Graduate Career Manager will  once again be in Founders Hall on Saturday, December 16 from 11am to 2pm. As always, she is happy to speak to students about career-related issues, including the following:

1.       Professional Development Resource

2.       General Career Transition Questions

3.       Career/Leadership Coaching

Kimberly will be in the 4th Floor School of Business Student Lounge, all  are welcome to drop in for quick questions or to make a future appointment.

Please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] or call if you have any questions or need additional career-related support. I hope you enjoy the upcoming holiday season!

Best regards,

Kerry Willigan