Email below forwarded on behalf of Dr. Esther Peters:

Dear Students,

I have attached a flyer for a new course offered in spring 2018 semester on Coral Ecology, Conservation, and Health to include both Biology undergraduate and graduate student options.

BIOL 435, EVPP 693, or BIOL 693 students need to contact me so that I can send the appropriate individualized section form for registration -  [log in to unmask].  The number of course credits are flexible, and the course will count towards elective credit in all concentrations.

Please feel free to email me to discuss details about this unique course.

Esther C. Peters, Ph.D.
Term Associate Professor
Environmental Science & Policy
George Mason University