MPA Students:

This is just a reminder that registration for spring 2018 is now underway and courses are filling up quickly.  Attached you will find an updated list of spring elective options and their respective concentration areas. Students are encouraged to review the options under the BIOD, GOVT, ITRN, PUAD, and PUBP headings to view all elective choices. We also urge you to check the schedule of classes frequently on PatriotWeb as it may change.  Finally, courses without an assigned instructor are likely to be, but not guaranteed to be, offered in the upcoming semester.

Please make a note the following information:

·         If you have not yet declared one of the optional MPA concentrations and would like to, please reply to this email so I can walk you through the process.

Please note the following important wait list procedures:

·         Students will be sent e-mails (to their Mason e-mail accounts) when waitlist overrides are issued.  Students will not be able to waitlist for a course if the following apply:

  1. They are already registered for another section of the same course.
  2. They are already on a waitlist for another section of the same course

·         For more information please visit the Registrar's Waitlist Information page.

Best,

Silva Pecini Morris

Director of Student Services

Schar School of Policy and Government