If anyone is interested in the current C# version of ECJ v25, you can find it here:

https://github.com/bstabile/BraneCloud

There are some legacy notes located on the old repository at:

http://branecloud.codeplex.com/

These will be updated on the GitHub repository shortly.

NOTE: This is still in ALPHA! The only current limitation (that I know of) is that some features such as EDA CMAES and DOvS are not yet fully implemented. In the future I will attempt to replicate the GUI aspects of ECJ using WPF (XAML). I will also be attempting to create "Problems" that attempt to evolve DNN topologies (TensorFlow, MS Congnitive, etc.).