Hello Norliza,

Could you share the parameter file you are using?

We've been working on fixing some issues
<https://github.com/eclab/ecj/issues/31> that affect SPEA2 in ECJ 25, but
I'd like to try and reproduce the exact exception you're getting.

Thanks,
Siggy

--

Ph.D student in Computer Science, George Mason University
Web Director, Journal of Mason Graduate Research