Dear PhD students,
A reminder that if you are continuing with dissertation proposal (BIOS or BINF 998) or dissertation research (BIOS or BINF 999) in spring 2018, please have your committee members sign the dissertation progress form attached and send it to me as soon as possible so that you can register for your credits.  I will email you with a CRN to use.
The form is also found on the SSB website http://ssb.gmu.edu/students/index.cfm

The form can be sent to my office via fax, scan & email, in person or by campus mail (MS 5B3) and is due no later than December 15.   Please contact your committee members today if you have not done so.  Electronic / scanned signatures are fine.

Thank you -
with best regards,
Diane St. Germain

[email signature]