One week reminder--reports are due next Friday.
Dear PhD Students:
Annual progress reports are a mandatory requirement for PhD CS students. After completing the attached form please meet with your faculty advisor or dissertation director to discuss your progress and get their signature. Completed forms and transcripts must be submitted to the CS departmental office by noon, Friday, October 20th.
Please note the following:
• Type your responses into the form, save and print.
• Attach a copy of your unofficial GMU transcript (printed from PatriotWeb) to the report.
• Please complete all three pages including the third page research abstract.
• Digital submissions, incorrect forms and reports submitted without transcripts or signatures will be considered incomplete and returned.
• Students who fail to submit their progress report by the deadline will be subject to a registration hold for the spring 2017 semester.
Students admitted for the fall 2017 semester will not have to file a report until next year.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
W. Ryan Lucas
Assistant Office Manager
Department of Computer Science
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 4A5
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 993-1530
Fax: (703) 993-1710