Students and Faculty,

Dr. I. Scott. Ramsey will visit the PW campus on 10/27 for presenting his work.

The talk title is

" Voltage sensor activation in the Hv1 proton channel: structural and mechanistic insights are revealed by voltage clamp electrophysiology and molecular dynamics simulations"

Please see the attached file for the abstract.

A putative itinerary is below. All the spots are open for now. Please feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) if you want to meet him.

Thank you

Young

11:00 - 11:30 am meeting

11:30 - 12:45 pm Lunch

1:00   - 2:15  pm Seminar

2:30 - 3: 00 meeting

3:00 - 3:30 meeting

3:30 - 4:00 meeting

Young-Ok You, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biochemistry, MS 3E2
George Mason University
4400 University Dr.
Fairfax, VA 22030