Hi MPA Leadership Council Members,

Below you will find the Fall agenda for the organization. This agenda will allow you to know what is going on each month and what events/initiatives you can participate in.

Agenda:

September 28, 2017

Networking & Hookah Night (Happy hour)

Location: Darna Lounge in Arlington.

946 N Jackson St, Arlington, VA 22201

Time : 5pm to 8pm

Note: Event is open to MPA and all other Schar school students.

October 14, 2017

Wine Tasting in Partner with Schar Student Alumni

Sponsored by the New Zeland Embassy

Location: TBD

Time: TBD

Note: Event is open to MPA and all other Schar school students.

October (Exact date TBD)

Guest Speaker and Topic will be announced before Oct 6th, 2017. Speaker and Topic will be determined based on the results from the survey we sent out September 22nd, 2017.
Location: Arlington Campus - TBD
Time: TBD
Note: Event is Free to MPA and all other Schar school students. Registration is required. Seats are limited.

November 3, 2017

Library of Congress Tour

Location: Madison Building

Time: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM

Note: Registration Required. Registration window will open October 9th. Seats are limited to 20 so make sure you register asap after October 9th.

Attendees will obtain their LoC reader cards, take a behind-the-scenes tour, and learn how to conduct research at the Library of Congress.

November 10, 2017

MPA Students Food Drive

Location: TBD

Time: TBD

Note: This will be our first humanitarian event ever conducted by MPA Leadership Council. We relay on your contribution and participation in making a difference to our community and help make this event successful.

December (Exact date TBD)

Schar School Leadership Council Gala

Location: Founders Hall, Arlington Campus

Time: TBD

Note: Event is Free to MPA studentsRegistration is required. Registration window will open November6thSeats are limited.

As always if you have any questions at all, please let the MPA Leadership Council President Nawras Taffal know at [log in to unmask].

Best regards,

MPA Leadership Council Officers