Hi MPA Leadership Council Members,

Below you will find the Fall agenda for the organization. This agenda will allow you to know what is going on each month and what events/initiatives you can participate in.

Agenda:

September 28, 2017

Networking & Hookah Night (Happy hour)

Location: Darna Lounge in Arlington.

946 N Jackson St, Arlington, VA 22201<x-apple-data-detectors://6>

Time : 5pm to 8pm<x-apple-data-detectors://7>

Note: Event is open to MPA and all other Schar school students.

October 14, 2017

Wine Tasting in Partner with Schar Student Alumni

Sponsored by the New Zeland Embassy

Location: TBD

Time: TBD

Note: Event is open to MPA and all other Schar school students.

October (Exact date TBD)

Guest Speaker and Topic will be announced before Oct 6th, 2017<x-apple-data-detectors://9>. Speaker and Topic will be determined based on the results from the survey we sent out September 22nd, 2017.
Location: Arlington Campus - TBD
Time: TBD
Note: Event is Free to MPA and all other Schar school students. Registration is required. Seats are limited.

November 3, 2017

Library of Congress Tour

Location: Madison Building

Time: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://12>

Note: Registration Required. Registration window will open October 9th.<x-apple-data-detectors://13> Seats are limited to 20 so make sure you register asap after October 9th.<x-apple-data-detectors://14>

Attendees will obtain their LoC reader cards, take a behind-the-scenes tour, and learn how to conduct research at the Library of Congress.

November 10, 2017

MPA Students Food Drive

Location: TBD

Time: TBD

Note: This will be our first humanitarian event ever conducted by MPA Leadership Council. We relay on your contribution and participation in making a difference to our community and help make this event successful.

December (Exact date TBD)

Schar School Leadership Council Gala

Location: Founders Hall, Arlington Campus

Time: TBD

Note: Event is Free to MPA students. Registration is required. Registration window will open November<x-apple-data-detectors://16>6th<x-apple-data-detectors://16>. Seats are limited.

As always if you have any questions at all, please let the MPA Leadership Council President Nawras Taffal know at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best regards,

MPA Leadership Council Officers