Dear all ECJ developpers,

I would like to implement a Local Search (LS loop) in ECJ during an EA
loop so as to obtain a Memetic Algorithm.

The LS loop, which is able to generate and evaluate many individuals,
could be applied after initialization and/or crossover and/or mutation
with a certain probability.

According to you, what is the correct manner to implement the LS loop in
ECJ ? Create a class which herits from "Breeder" ?

I think it is completely different of new "singlestate" feature in ECJ v25.

Thank you in advance for all information that can help me.

Regards

Denis

--
              _\\|//_