Good Afternoon,

As you may know, The Volgenau School of Engineering Welcome Back Reception will take place on Wednesday, August 23rd from 3:00PM-6:00PM at the Country Club of Fairfax. This will be a fun and family oriented event to kick off the new academic year and to welcome the new faculty and staff who have joined the Volgenau School in a relaxed setting. We would love for you to join us to enjoy some great food, drinks and a raffle. We are raffling some great prizes during the reception such as:

-       Toast the New School Year Champagne Bucket

-       Oh George! Gift Certificate and Growler

-       Time to Relax Gift Certificate to Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa

-       Afternoon Snack Attack Tote Bag

-       Sugar Rush Tote Bag

-       Health Nut Gift Pack

-       Make the Commute Easier Gift Pack

-       3 Lunchtime Surprises
The Country Club of Fairfax has asked us to provide them with a head count by August 16. Please RSVP as soon as possible with the number of your party and if you are brining children. We hope to see you all there!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
All the best,

Ana Lopez
Assistant to the Dean and Office Manager
Nguyen Engineering Building, Suite 5100
4400 University Drive, MS 4A3
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-993-1497 Phone