PhD Students -
Please see the description below for a seminar I am teaching this semester, with the first class this Monday from 4:30pm-7:10 pm in Room 2026 Art & Design. The high level topic is program analysis for software testing, but it will also include many topics related to security (e.g. automatically finding vulnerable code, creating fault-tolerant software). This class should provide an excellent opportunity for you to read academic papers, learn new topics, and work on a research project.

Pre-requisites are: Strong knowledge of Java, and some programming languages, compilers, systems, or testing class (at GMU or elsewhere).